[SR-Users] One Way RTP from destination SIP server using rtpengine

Don Fanning don at 00100100.net
Fri Feb 6 03:38:40 CET 2015

Hello All,

I currently am running Kamailio in a WSS configuration with sipML5.  I use
rtpengine to convert a RTP/SAVPF packet to a RTP/AVP packet as the
destination server only supports AVP or SAVP.

RTPEngine has no issues rewriting the packet going out, the SIP session
comes up and handshakes correctly to start the session.  Then the remote
server sends the RTP stream back and I'm having issues getting Kamailio or
RTPEngine or something to take the RTP stream, process it back to SAVPF and
send it back out the WSS port.  I see no RTP data come from Kam/RTPengine
going towards the remote server.

On the server side, I do see STUN being called and the sipML5 bind
successfully but that's it.

Both the destination and server sit without firewalls in the way so the
problem has to be what I'm doing in Kamailio.

My config is located here:
http://pastebin.com/dWLdUz5j

Packet dumps available upon request.

Thanks for any assistance!