[SR-Users] Using dialog_ng

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Thu Feb 5 19:50:28 CET 2015

Shane,

Just looking at your config I see you have already set the flag. Can you
perhaps send me a log file and I will take a look for you. This is exactly
how we, and others (ng voice) use it in our IMS setups so it should work....

Cheers
Jason

--

This email is subject to the disclaimer of Smile Communications at http://www.smilecoms.com/home/email-disclaimer/ <http://www.smilecoms.com/disclaimer>