[SR-Users] Send sip INFO req from kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 19:29:05 CET 2015

Hello,

On 04/02/15 19:13, Uri Shacked wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Any idea how to send a SIP INFO req ?
> I am familiar with uac_req_send. but how do I send it with in a
> specific dialog and with data in the INFO req ?
sending a new request inside a dialog is not possible with
uac_req_send(). It is not easy over all because you change the sequence
order (CSeq value). Practically, you need to track how many requests you
sent from the middle to update (and restore in reply) when caller or
callee sends a new request.

dialog module can track changes in CSeq for requests sent to callee,
being used now for authentication of INVITE to another provider, when
Kamailio adds the credentials. But for more you would need to extend the
dialog module.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015