[SR-Users] tsilo and linphone android connected via TCP

Vasiliy Ganchev vancecezar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 15:23:06 CET 2015

Hi folk!

sorry for first sending to the wrong list !

Currently playing around with push notification in kamailio, have a bad
case.
Would appreciate any idea.

Scenario (all devices connected via TCP):
UA-A - sipphone,
UA-B[1] - sipphone
UA-B[2] - Linphone android
Server - kamailio+asterisk

UA-A call UA-B (UA-B[1] - online, UA-B[2] - offline)
Kamailio make ts_store, and t_relay to UA-B[1],
for UA-B[2] kamailio send push notification
UA-B[2] appear registered,
I make ts_append, and see kamailio sending INVITE to UA-B[2], but tansport
used is UDP (expected TCP)

If I use UDP on UA-B[2] - have no issue.
I am using kamailio-4.2.5, looked in sources of current master, did not
found changes that could help in my scenario.

General question - does anyone has same problem using ts_append for TCP
connected devices?
If TCP in ts_append should work OK, any other idea?

cheers!