[SR-Users] Too many packets in rtpengine UDP receive queue

Mititelu Stefan fanx07 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 13:10:03 CET 2015

1. What rtpengine packages you have installed?

2. Do you see the stream kernelized by using 'cat /proc/rtpengine/0(table
number you are using)/list'?

3. What parameters does kamailio sends to rtpengine (grep for the control
port)? Do you use strict-source parameter? If yes, try without it, just for
a test.

Regards,
Stefan Mititelu