[SR-Users] Append to reply in default action of failure_route

Dmitri Savolainen savolainen at erinaco.ru
Tue Dec 22 17:46:22 CET 2015

Andrew, I use smth like this for adding header to any response

request_route{

if (is_method("INVITE")){
        t_check_trans();
        t_on_failure("INV_FAIL");
        t_relay("mysip", "5060");
}

}

failure_route[INV_FAIL] {
        xlog("L_INFO", "failure_route code: $T_reply_code; reason:
$T_reply_reason;");
        append_to_reply("MyField: my_field_content\r\n");
        send_reply("$T_reply_code","$T_reply_reason");
        exit;

}

> Hello Efelin,
> I stumbled upon the issue you described here. Have you been able to find
> a solution? I've tried to play with t_reply(), but no luck so far.
>
> Regards,
> Andrew
>
> On 11/18/2013 10:00 AM, Efelin Novak wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to append a header to a 'winning' negative reply in
> > failure_route and let the Kamailio do the default action (state fully
> > forward the winning reply).
> >
> > When I use append_to_reply("Foo: bar\r\n"); and then call exit; in
> > failure_route nothing is appended.
> > When I use same append_to_reply then t_relay("505","Error"); and exit;
> > the header is appended.
> > When I use append and t_reply with dialog modul turned on I got a bug
> > I'm solving here '[SR-Users] t_reply in failure route with dialog
> module'.
> >
> > So my question is how to put a header into a reply when I don't want to
> > alter its code or text?
> >
> > I'm using Kamilio 4.0.4 on Debian 7.1
> >
> > Thanks for an answer
> >
> > Efelin