[SR-Users] Issue with end to end MESSAGE over TCP

Thierry Luo langsir at yeah.net
Tue Dec 22 12:22:05 CET 2015

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not really familiar with the scripts of Kamailio. I copied some sample
cfg file from google. From the script, I did not find any routing logics for
MESSAGE.  However, end to end MESSAGE over UDP is successful, but over TCP
is not. Any special routing logic for MESSAGE over tcp?

Thanks again.

Thierry Luo