[SR-Users] rtpproxy does not response, disable it

smititelu stefan.mititelu at 1and1.ro
Tue Dec 22 11:08:37 CET 2015

> I’ve already set modparam("rtpengine", "force_send_interface",
> “10.109.247.80”) in my kamailio.cfg from the very beginning.
Can you try force ping from kamailio machine (.80) to rtpengine machine
(.90), on 10.109.247.80 interface? (it should work)

> There is nothing prompt out on command “kamctl fifo nh_show_rtpp all”
If there is nothing shown it means that kamailio sees no rtpengine
nodes. What kamailio/rtpengine version are you using? (are they both
latest upstream?!). The sock line should be fine: modparam("rtpengine",
"rtpengine_sock", "udp:10.109.247.90:7723")

Can you increase the log level(debug=3) and send some debug info on
what's happening right after you restart kamailio?(for rtpengine module)

> There is nothing captured on "ngerp -W byline -d em1 port 5095” on
> Kamilio machine.
Wehn eventually you see something for the show ctl command, you should
try capturing for dst port 7723, on kamailio machine, to see the
commands sent to rtpengine.