[SR-Users] [sr-dev] RFC: Renaming dialog_ng to ims_dialog

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Wed Dec 16 09:35:37 CET 2015

Hi,

I agree, if the dialog_ng module is only used with IMS deployments, it
may be confusing that it's called dialog_ng (despite the original
ideas/thoughts, Richard mentioned).
I have no objections renaming it to ims_dialog; if we manage to merge
it at some point with the existing dialog-module and make the
functionality more generic, we can rename it back to dialog_ng or
similar later.

Thanks,
Carsten

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-0
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/