[SR-Users] Presence Module

Loïc Boissy boissy at digigram.com
Tue Dec 15 18:05:22 CET 2015

Hello Daniel,
Thank you for your help.

Ok pua_usrloc modules seems good for me.
I try to use it :
I add these routing in route[REGISTAR]
     if(is_method("REGISTER") && from_uri=="sip:122 at 192.168.0.186" ) {
                xlog("L_INFO", "LBO - pua_set_publish() call for  $rm from
$fu  (IP:$si:$sp)  \n");
                if(!pua_set_publish())
                    xlog("L_INFO", "LBO - set publish failed\n");
     }

When sip122 regsiters to my server (192.168.0.186), i can see it one entry
for sip:122 in the pua table and one entry in presentity table.
If i wait for a register period, i can see 2 entries in presentity table
(only 1 entry in the pua table).
If i wait for another register period, i can see 3 entries in presentity
table (only 1 entry in the pua table)

Since the second register period, i can see this error in the log file:
ERROR: pua [send_publish.c:580]: send_publish(): New PUBLISH and no body
found- invalid request
ERROR: pua_usrloc [ul_publish.c:326]: ul_publish(): while sending publish
for ul event 2
ERROR: pua_usrloc [ul_publish.c:337]: ul_publish(): UPDATE action generated
a PUBLISH without body -> invoking INSERT action

Is it normal that pua modules write entries in the presentity table?
Is there an solution to have only one entry per user in the presentity
table?

Best regards
Loïc