[SR-Users] Dispatcher according to called subscriber

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 13:36:37 CET 2015

Hi Michael,
a way could be to have two different dispatcher sets (one for each mvno).
Then you could store the dispatcher set associated to each user in the
usr_preferences table and use it in the routing script.

Something like this in your routing script:

avp_db_load("fU", "$avp(dispatcher-set)");
ds_select_dst("$avp(dispatcher-set)", "4");

Regards,

Federico