[SR-Users] Relaying failure codes back to initial server

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 13:12:26 CET 2015

Maybe there is a parallel forking and one branch gets timed out (in this
case 408 is selected against 486). How many INVITE requests do you see
being sent out? Or you can eventually make the sip trace available for
viewing on this mailing list or some web site/pastebin out there.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu