[SR-Users] MySQL Database installation issue

Kranti Kumar krantikumara at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 01:16:36 CET 2015

Hi All,

I am Newbie to Kamailio and while we configuring  IMS Kamailio , facing
issues on MySQL installation.

OS : Debian 7 (Wheezy)

While we issue apt-get install mysql-server-5.6, getting below error:

apt-get install mysql-server-5.6

 mysql-community-server : Depends: libaio1 (>= 0.3.93) but it is not
installable

                          Depends: libnuma1 (>= 2.0.8~rc4) but it is not
installable

                          Recommends: mysql-client (= 5.6.28-1debian7)

Note:in mysql list

added below lines:

 deb http://repo.mysql.com/apt/debian wheezy mysql-5.6

deb-src http://repo.mysql.com/apt/debian wheezy mysql-5.6

deb http://repo.mysql.com/apt/debian wheezy mysql-apt-config

Can any one help us to resolve this problem.

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards,

-kranti