[SR-Users] problem with cfgtrace

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 09:26:36 CET 2015

Hello,

the logs show only the messages printed at startup, no sip message was
processed, so no config was executed. Actually, kamailio didn't start
based on those logs, because another instance was running or another
application was already using same sockets kamailio was trying to listen on:

 0(9704) ERROR: <core> [tcp_main.c:2790]: tcp_init(): bind(9,
0x7f3c2cbd5ed4, 16) on 127.0.0.1:5060 : Address already in use

On 10/12/15 17:52, Joao Alves wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Have just installed kamailio 4.3.4 and for some reason not getting
> cfgtraces from debugger. I’ve picked the default
> kamailio-advanced.cfg, and did no changes other than setting #!define
> WITH_DEBUG.
>

> Any suggestions on what could be causing this to happen?
>

> Thanks!
>
> Joao Alves

> confidential and subject to the Amdocs policy statement, you may
> review at http://www.amdocs.com/email_disclaimer.asp

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu