[SR-Users] Dispatcher Module & ds_load_list enhancement

jay binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 07:40:40 CET 2015

Just an observation and enhancement suggestion.

VERY occasionally Ive been getting

*ERROR: <core> [parser/parse_param.c:591]: parse_params2(): parse_params():
No memory left*

Now I know this is the root of the problem BUT ... it would be nice if it
didnt leave my kamailio with no dispatchers at all.

Im just suggesting that rather than calling destroy_list before
re-populating the list.
Could this be changed to create a new list, swap over the pointers to the
new distributor list ( IF it has > 0 entries ) and then destroy_list .

its just a thought ?

--
Sincerely

Jay