[SR-Users] random incorrect method parsing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 08:54:19 CET 2015

Hello,

can you change the sources and replace:

            DBG(" method:  <%.*s>\n",fl->u.request.method.len,
                ZSW(fl->u.request.method.s));

with:

            DBG(" method:  <%.*s> (%d)\n",fl->u.request.method.len,
                ZSW(fl->u.request.method.s), fl->u.request.method.len);

inside parser/msg_parser.c +625

Then recompile, reinstall and wait for same case again.

Maybe there is a '\0', although the logs are not showing it. Or the
length is not properly set.