[SR-Users] why is rtpenengine-delete deleting the whole call?

smititelu stefan.mititelu at 1and1.ro
Fri Dec 4 12:42:59 CET 2015

On 03.12.2015 12:30, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Richard Fuchs writes:
>
>> I have a prospective fix in a separate branch:
>> https://github.com/sipwise/rtpengine/tree/rfuchs/delete-branch
>>
>> Can you please test it to see if it works for your use case, then I'll
>> merge into master.
> Richard,
>
> I had chance to test this branch and it worked as I expected.  With
> earlier version these two offers:

Hello Juha,

If you have the scenario in place and some time for it, can you please
try [1] for rtpengine module, kamailio side?

It is related to the pull-request for rtpengine hash table to keep the
nodes selected for a call. We are not able to test it since we are not
using rtpengine's via-branch feature. We are running it for ~ two weeks
from now, in the test system, and didn't spotted problems so far
(without via-branch).

Thank you,
1&1 Team

[1] https://github.com/smititelu/kamailio/commits/master