[SR-Users] No NOTIFY while PUBLISHing new presence status

Thierry Luo langsir at yeah.net
Thu Dec 3 16:03:26 CET 2015

Hi All,

I'm now using Kamailio as Presence Server for my IM system. All is fine
except that, when one user publishes new presence status (in tuples) to the
Presence Server, which does not NOTIFY the subscribers of the status.  And
the more weird is that, when I restart the subscriber UAs and re-subscribe,
the Presence Server send out the NOTIFY messages to the subscribers that
just re-subscribed.  This is not compliant with RFCs.

Anybody please help me out. Attached is the configuration file.

Thanks.

Thierry Luo