[SR-Users] Generating db-tables .html file

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 12:43:49 CET 2015

On 03/12/15 12:38, smititelu wrote:
> On 30.11.2015 10:23, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> for generating the sql script, run in root folder of kamailio sources:
>>
>> make dbschema
>>
>> The sql scripts will be placed in subfolders of utils/kamctl/.
>>
>> For generating the html docs, iirc, the commands are:
>>
>> - in lib/srdb1/schema:
>>
>> make docbook-xml
>>
>> - then in doc/databases/kamailio:
>>
>> make html
>>
>> Then a htables.html should be generated.
>>
>> I didn't have the time to check everything, as I saw the commands
>> issue error messages regarding the ID 'id', when doing validations.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Updated also
> http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/development:db-schema?&#database_schemas

Thanks for contributing to documentation!

However, the portal www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/ is for old versions, with
a lot of outdated details for current version. Anything relevant for
current stable or development, has to be added to www.kamailio.org/wiki/ .

Looking quickly at, I noticed there is a page for this topic:
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/update-database-schema

It is missing the part for html doc, if you have time, would be good if
you add your notes there.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu