[SR-Users] Proposing new logo for Kamailio project

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 10:28:52 CET 2015

Hello,

upon a process initiated before the summer during the IRC Devel Meeting,
when we started to look for refreshing the logo of Kamailio project, we
are now trying to finalize the decision and we are proposing a new logo
for Kamailio project.

The new proposed logo, as well as more details, can be seen at:

  *
http://www.kamailio.org/w/2015/12/proposing-new-logo-for-kamailio-project/

We look forward to the feedback from community about this proposal - you
like it or not, is too similar with other logos, etc...

This announcement was sent to few of our mailing lists, but please reply
to sr-users at lists.sip-router.org, being something concerning the
community and definitely not something about development.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu