[SR-Users] using APP_LUA for complex arithmetic operations

Mititelu Stefan fanx07 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 23:12:36 CET 2015

Hello,

I'm also interested in this subject. I can also see there is also an
app_python module [1] which is mostly TBD. I want to ask you if there is
already some dev going on related to this(i.e. certain branch). I'd like to
look into it and maybe help with it.

Thanks,
Stefan Mititelu

[1] http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/app_python.html