[SR-Users] terminate call when dialog when remote contact disappears without BYE

Thibault Gueslin thibault.gueslin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 17:42:33 CET 2015

It works that is fine.

However I get an issue when one party is changing connectivity: it sends an
INVITE to update the location but the keep alive is still sent to the
previous location.
The dialog info (kamctl dialog show) still indicates the previous location.
(It looks like https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/273)

I am using the dialog module in memory (no db) so I think I don't need to
look at "db_update_period" parameter ?
What is the status in 4.3.3 ?

thibault