[SR-Users] BLF state on register

Loic Chabert chabert.loic.74 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 12:49:06 CEST 2015

Yes i have followed your tutorial for dialog-states, and it works (rough
approximation). Sometimes, lamps became busy or ringing, and no calls are
running.

But on register, phone became online, so lamp should be green (terminated
state). A notify message with "Dialog" event should be emitted no ? To tell
other phone: "Hello, i'm online".

Regards.
Loic.