[SR-Users] BLF state on register

Loic Chabert chabert.loic.74 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 10:08:35 CEST 2015

Hello,

SIP is sent over UDP.

I have check (on all interface with tcpdump -i any), and now, subscription
is OK:
- 102 subscribe to 103, but authentication needed
- 102 subscribe to 103 with authentication informations
- kamailio sent a 200OK, with subscription state OK

But when 103 sent a register and complete it, no loopback publish has been
sent, and no notify too.

Regards.