[SR-Users] Rewrite Invite w/o sdp

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 12:25:20 CEST 2015

Hello,

saving an invite for later use can be achieved with
t_suspend()/t_continue -- see the tmx module.

However, regarding what you need, how do you plan to generate the sdp
for early media/183? You need ip, port and media description, are they
going to be just some random/invalid values?

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla