[SR-Users] Dialog module - db_fetch_rows

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 14:58:20 CEST 2015

To update the content of the README you have to add to/change the
content of the xml files in doc/ subfolder of the module, then run:

make modules-readme modules=modules/dialog

Some more details:

  - http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/module-docbook-readme
  -
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/makefile-system#generate_readme_for_modules

You need docbook utils and xsl schema packages. If you don't have them
and it is not convenient to install, then just change the xml files in
doc/ and we can regenerate it.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla