[SR-Users] Mitel 5000 and 3000

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Aug 20 14:34:29 CEST 2015

Fred,

Throwing in B2BUAs is a common recipe for interop problems; one side is liberal in what it accepts, the other conservative in what it emits. In theory.

‎For lightweight, signalling-only duty, allow me to suggest SEMS + its 'sbc' module, though. It gives you a lot of low-level control to solve these kinds of interop problems, even if not quite as much as something programmable like Kamailio, and it's a lot less opaque and bureaucratic than Asterisk or Freeswitch. Email me offline if you want some sample configs, as the community documentation is a little light.

--
Alex Balashov | Principal | Evariste Systems LLC
303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.csrpswitch.com/

Sent from my BlackBerry.