[SR-Users] Kamailio with NATted RTPproxy

Jean-Marie Baran jean-marie.baran at ama.bzh
Tue Aug 18 15:39:28 CEST 2015

On 18/08/2015 15:19, Fred Posner wrote:
> On 08/18/2015 09:06 AM, Jean-Marie Baran wrote:
>> The question mark denotes the fact that I lose trace of RTP packets
>> here. Any idea why the packets are not relayed ?
> What ports do you have opened and forwarded on your firewall/router?

I forwarded the ports 29980 to 30000. The third party SIP server knows
that, and my client is configured to use only ports in this range as well.

Should I understand that the router should send the packet back to
Kamailio which then send them to the SIP server ? If it's the case I
should investigate on the router side.

On a side note, as for Wireshark, RTPproxy does not see the RTP packets:
INFO:remove_session: RTP stats: 0 in from callee, 0 in from caller, 0
relayed, 0 dropped

Thank you,
--
*Jean-Marie Baran*