[SR-Users] rtpengine rewrite sdp for second time

Virmantas Variakojis virmantas.variakojis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 10:38:50 CEST 2015

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for your reply!

How can I call msg_apply_changes() in right way? If I call
msg_apply_changes() for example in route[RELAY] i get error:
ERROR: textopsx [textopsx.c:157]: msg_apply_changes_f(): invalid usage -
not in request route

if I do everything as you suggested in onreply_route (after I get for
example SIP 500 message) it doesn't work and my SDP remains unchanged.

Thanks!