[SR-Users] Kamailio/Asterisk Integration - MySQL driver error

Ben Fitzgerald ben at letscorp.us
Mon Aug 17 19:06:47 CEST 2015

Alex,

There are 15 total connections and 8 of them are from Kamailio. my.cnf
limit is currently set to 500.

Benjamin Fitzgerald
LETS Corporation
(925) 235-1154
ben at letscorp.us

*******Confidential Notice:
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately by return e-mail and/or telephone at (925) 566-5600