[SR-Users] Kamailio/Asterisk Integration - MySQL driver error

Ben Fitzgerald ben at letscorp.us
Mon Aug 17 18:52:22 CEST 2015

Has anyone seen this error before?

" ERROR: db_mysql [km_dbase.c:121]: db_mysql_submit_query(): driver error
on query: Host '192.168.xxx.xxx is blocked because of many connection
errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'"

I fixed it using flush hosts but I'm curious why this popped up? Is there a
way to limit connections for Kamailio and why am I reaching that limit
with *only
2* SIP endpoints? This is not a heavily utilized database by any means.

Benjamin Fitzgerald
LETS Corporation
(925) 235-1154
ben at letscorp.us

*******Confidential Notice:
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately by return e-mail and/or telephone at (925) 566-5600