[SR-Users] kamailio presence server using db_mongodb as database

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:33:05 CEST 2015

Hello,

do not remember exactly if you need to create an empty collection,
anyhow, the main idea is that there is no table definition, because
mongo is a document-storage like engine. The records store all the
details about all the fields.

In other words, you should be ready to go after basic setup of mongodb
collection and configuring kamailio modules to use the server.

On 17/08/15 16:51, José Seabra wrote:
> Hello all,
> I would like to test my presence server using db_mongodb as database
> server instead of using mysql, but i don't find any documentation
> explaining how i can configure mongodb database(data structure) for
> presence or even for the other kamailio modules.
>
> Can someone  guide me in this setup?
>
> Best Regards
>
> --
> Cumprimentos