[SR-Users] multi-process not multi-threading

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Aug 14 16:51:40 CEST 2015

Generally speaking, no, it's not worth it. Speaking specifically, there's some disagreement on that topic, as past discussions on the list evidence.

My personal experience has been diminishing returns when n(sip workers) > n(nproc).

--
Alex Balashov | Principal | Evariste Systems LLC
303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.csrpswitch.com/

Sent from my BlackBerry.