[SR-Users] LCR Routing - Cost based routing

DanB danb.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 12:19:10 CEST 2015

Hi Alexandru,

Well the concept is simple: on INVITE, you will issue a special format
evapi request. You will receive the list of suppliers in the reply
(which is received in a separate route) and you continue processing from
there. These suppliers are simple tags so your creativity will be the
limit of what you can do with them - eg: direct ip addresses received or
tags of suppliers which you can further translate with drouting module
or any alias related one.

For more information on LCR please find this year's presentation on
Kamailio World (which I strongly recommend to be attended):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsvcwleb-fY

You can also find the kamailio configuration which I have used in the
worshop here:

https://github.com/cgrates/cgrates/tree/master/data/tutorials/kamevapi/kamailio/etc/kamailio

Let me know if further questions (or join our irc or mailing list so we
do not create too much noise here).

DanB