[SR-Users] sdp manipulation in connection with rtpengine_offer/answer calls

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Mon Aug 10 18:33:47 CEST 2015

On Monday 10 August 2015 19:23:26 Camille Oudot wrote:
> Should be working with rtpengine_manage() too. Can you see any
> meaningful log, while initializing the rtpengine module, or during the
> rtpengine_manage() call? If no pvar is set, then is the body of the SIP
> message modified with the new SDP?

Well, I'm an idiot. Forgot to remove the # in front of the modparam.

pv is populated with the SDP body now. Only strange thing is that $var(sdp) is
set to 0 on on the second passing of below during branch routing after
handling a 302 redirect:

rtpengine_manage("RTP trust-address replace-origin replace-session-connection
ICE=remove");

xlog("rtpengine avp: $var(sdp)");

if($(var(sdp){s.len})>1 && has_body())
{