[SR-Users] rtpengine disabling offers of rtcp

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Mon Aug 10 14:45:27 CEST 2015

On Monday 10 August 2015 07:37:43 Richard Fuchs wrote:
> You may have to call msg_apply_changes() before rewriting the SDP.

I tried:

rptengine_manage
msg_apply_changes
sdp_remove_line_by_prefix/replace_body_all

> But are you actually certain that the a=rtcp line causes the problems?
> Because that would be pretty weird.

No. But as far as I can see the a=rtcp is the only difference between the old
setup (kamailio 3.x and rtpproxy) and the new setup (kamailio 4.2.x and
rtpengine). I'll change to rtpproxy to see if it actually is the problem (but
rtpproxy has other problems which rtpengine solves).