[SR-Users] sdp manipulation in connection with rtpengine_offer/answer calls

Camille Oudot camille.oudot at orange.com
Mon Aug 10 12:24:10 CEST 2015

Le Mon, 10 Aug 2015 10:49:10 +0300,
Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> a écrit :

> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
> > You should use
> > msg_apply_changes() in between them in order to have previous
> > changes visible for further processing.
>
> Do you mean that msg_apply_changes() needs to be called between each
> sdpops call?  I thought that the changes made by sdpops calls are
> cumulative.

Hi,

There is a `write_sdp_pv` parameter in the rtpengine module that makes
rtpengine return the new SDP in a variable rather than in the message
body. Personally I find it's more convenient to transform a variable
several times than working directly on the message buffer and applying
msg_apply_changes() several times.

--
Camille