[SR-Users] sdp manipulation in connection with rtpengine_offer/answer calls

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:32:32 CEST 2015

Hello,

iirc, based on what was discussed on the mailing list, at least in some
cases, the full sdp is sent to rtpengine and then full sdp would be
returned.

It doesn't do any use of sdpops module. You should use
msg_apply_changes() in between them in order to have previous changes
visible for further processing.

On 10/08/15 07:45, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> it was not clear to me based on rtpengine module readme if
> rtpengine_offer/answer are same kind of sdp manipulation functions as,
> for example, sdpops module functions, i.e., will rtpengine functions
> pass to rtpengine the sdp as it is after possible earlier sdpops
> function calls and will possible sdpops functions calls after rtpengine
> function call keep on manipulating the sdp returned from rtpengine
> function call.
>
> -- juha

Daniel-Constantin Mierla