[SR-Users] Kamailio crash when imc_list_rooms

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 02:02:08 CEST 2015

Hi,
I'm working with IMC module and noticed that when I execute fifo command
"imc_list_rooms" it crashes.

[root at kamailio75 ]# kamctl fifo imc_list_rooms

my Kamailio version is 4.2.1

Right now the way IMC module works is that a SIP UA has to send a chat room
command to create a new room, get participants added etc. If I try to add
users directly from DB the kamailio don't recognize the room or
participants unless restart. Would it be possible to reload the DB tables
for IMC via MI command, a big plus if we can do room creation, user
addition via MI as well !

Thanks,
Sammy