[SR-Users] SDP IPv4 has been concatenate - no audio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 09:04:53 CEST 2015

Hello,

On 30/07/15 17:38, Loic Chabert wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm trying put kamailio in front of asterisk server farm. Fow now, 2
> asterisk servers are running and i'm trying to make some basic calls
> between two UACc.
>
> All asterisk servers has been ofuscaded from public internet using
> 10.189.122.0/24 <http://10.189.122.0/24> network.
> All trafic must be passed throught asterisk so RTPproxy is used to
> (and used for rtp bridging).
> Kamailio and rtpproxy is running with public IP address, and private
> ip address (mhomed=1)
>
> But a wired thing append on my SDP body: c line have two rtpproxy
> public addresses concatenate (see my capture attached).
>
> Any reason for this ? Only invite method from my asterisk contains 2
> publics IP addresses concatenated.
>
> Does it mean than rtp_manage as been executed twice ?

It could be that it was executed twice. As pointed in another response,
look at what is received on the network and in the logs.

You can enable cfgtrace for debugger module in order to see what actions
are executed from configuration files -- it is good to spot quickly
errors in the logic of config file.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla