[SR-Users] MSILO: Archiving every message

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 12:30:42 CEST 2015

Hello,

On 01/08/15 16:03, SamyGo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Tried finding anything as weird as I am trying to do on mailing list
> but couldn't. The idea is to save a copy of the messages on database.
>
> MSILO module can keep the message as long as the destination user is
> offline, or doesn't support method:MESSAGE or expiry timeout.

I haven't really gotten the last phrase -- is there an issue or what
exactly doesn't support.

If you want to keep a copy of the stored message, you can try to do some
tricks at the database layer, to store in another table -- e.g., using
triggers.

With kamailio, perhaps there is not going to be a big patch to msilo
that instead of deleting the records, to mark them as delivered.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla