[SR-Users] Transaction good practices with t_relay t_newtran and t_release

Dirk Teurlings - SIGNET B.V. dteurlings at signet.nl
Thu Apr 30 16:27:29 CEST 2015

Hi,

Thanks for all responses, I think we can do completely without the
t_newtran too now. We got it originally from one of the older CNXCC
routing examples. But it seems we can skip it entirely indeed.

TMX might also be good for us to use earlier transaction detection. I'll
look into that as well.

Cheers,
Dirk