[SR-Users] LCR with gateway capabilities

Grant Bagdasarian gb at cm.nl
Wed Apr 29 10:18:55 CEST 2015

Hello,

>From what I understand about the LCR module is that the rules have to be prioritized by the admin, be it manually or automatically by an application.

Let's say the LCR database has 10 gateways, each with their own rules etc.
4 of these gateways support caller id spoofing and the others don't.
But the other 6 are cheaper and Kamailio has to route a call using a gateway which support caller id spoofing and is the cheapest of the 4.

Would it be possible to tell the LCR module to select a gateway based on certain capabilities and is the cheapest of the ones which support a certain capability?