[SR-Users] kamailio crash periodically in timer handler

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:28:18 CEST 2015

Hello,

haven't noticed new memory operations, still could be some side effects.

Anyhow, as I saw some remark on another email from you, are you using in
this config t_suspend()/t_continue()? Can you upgrade to run latest
version from branch 4.2, there were some fixes since version 4.2.3,
which you mentioned you run.

In that way we rule out that your instance is not affected by those
issues fixed meanwhile.

Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015