[SR-Users] kamailio crash periodically in timer handler

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 09:03:20 CEST 2015

Hello,

On 27/04/15 23:59, Péter Barabás wrote:

> Hi,
>

> you gave me an idea where to find the error.
>
> We modified the ul_publish.c source in order to achieve the following
> results:
>
> -          when client sends a REGISTER, an implicit PUBLISH is called
> so in each registration, publication should also happen
>
> -          when tcp socket is lost, we want that the contacts of the
> lost user get a presence NOTIFY with open=0 state to show the
> unregistered (lost) state
>

> Here is the ul_publish.c source, maybe the bug is in it. But in our
> dev system, it works like a charm:

[...]

it is not easy to review the full file alone. Can you post the diff with
your changes (use git diff if you cloned via git or diff -u)? That
should be easier to analyze and see if you introduced any issue or is
from another place.

<http://www.kamailioworld.com>

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015