[SR-Users] Header Concatenation - is this a Bad Idea?

Nathan Angelacos nangel at nothome.org
Thu Apr 23 21:46:44 CEST 2015

Daniel,

On 04/20/2015 04:01 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> what are the operating systems? I haven't encountered any fragmentation
> issues lately, Linux is able to handle UDP with payload up to 64kB.

Thank you very much for the reply.  Both sides are Linux, and yes,
fragmentation over the wire is working as expected.

n00b mistake:  "udp 5060" filter does not capture ip fragments.

We're now working with the customer investigating possible firewall issues.

Alex,

Thanks for the tip!  The following does nearly exactly what I was
proposing.

loadmodule      "textops.so"

remove_hf ("Record-Route");
insert_hf ("Record-Route: $(hdr(Record-Route)[*])\r\n");

Thanks again.