[SR-Users] Expect the kamailio's sip account is unregistered state when the client app is shutdown

Filip Malenka filip.malenka at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:51:32 CEST 2015

Hi Xuefeng,

did you do set any other module parameters?
I can't get it to work..

My UAs uregister only because of expire=300, that means that they go
offline after 5 minutes. Usually UAs have much higher expire=3600, does
that mean they would go offline in 1 hour?

I hoped, that when I set

#!define WITH_NAT
#!define WITH_NATSIPPING

# ----- nathelper params -----
modparam("nathelper", "natping_interval", 10)
# modparam("nathelper", "ping_nated_only", 1)
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_bflag", FLB_NATSIPPING)
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_from", "sip:pinger at kamailio.org")
modparam("nathelper", "keepalive_timeout", 40)

and

# ----- presence params -----
modparam("presence", "db_url", DBURL)
modparam("presence", "clean_period", 10)
modparam("presence", "db_update_period", 10)

that my UAs will get "offline" as soon as in 40 seconds..
Where did I go wrong?
Thanks.