[SR-Users] registrar: add optional check for local path during lookup()

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Tue Apr 21 14:02:15 CEST 2015

Hi Volkan,

It is in the master (development) branch, so will appear in the next major
release (4.3).

The code could not be backported to 4.2 because it was considered a new
feature rather than a fix.

Cheers,

Charles

P.S. please use mailing list in case the question is useful to others :-)

--
www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,
Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.