[SR-Users] MOH SIP SERVERS

Kevin LeClair kevin at mainewww.com
Sat Apr 18 23:18:41 CEST 2015

Greetings,

I'm new to the VoIP / SIP world but have successfully provisioned my new
Yealink T48G and have begun to setup some of the many features.  Of course
one of the coolest features I found was the Music On Hold (MOH) with a SIP
server.  I configured the T48G to your sip:music at iptel.org which worked
awesomely!

My question is:

Can I setup a SIP server with you to upload a default mp3 for using with my
own MOH complete with SIP server URI?  OR are there other services that do
this?  I have some of my own servers but I'm guessing that many servers do
not allow the SIP MOH functionality?

Thanks so much for your time.

MaineWWW - A Maine Website Design Company

Otter Creek,  Maine

207-669-4269

 <http://www.mainewww.com/> mainewww.com

"One Site for All Devices"