[SR-Users] Kamailio + Mediaproxy - How to set up

Filip Malenka filip.malenka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:48:24 CEST 2015

Yes I did, I am loading the mediaproxy.so module now instead of rtpproxy.so, I am setting the modparam sock for rtpengine to the locally running instance of rtpengine.. and in the "general routing logic" of kamailio.cfg I am calling rtpengine_manage(), where there was rtpproxy_manage() before.
Does rtpengine manage ICE without any flags in rtpengine_manage()? Or shall there be any flags to have it running?
When I set no flags, RTP packets get all proxied over the server with no media release.. The only flag that worked like I need is rtpengine_manage("ICE=force-relay"), but this is not working for 100% of all call attempts with sometimes no audio/video on both ends.. Mainly the Android Linphone client doesn't do a very good job regarding ICE I guess..